Admissions start with the announcement of the results by the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education and respective universities
- Visit ILM College and get the admission form
- Read the form carefully, fill it, and get it signed by your parents/guardian.
- Submit the admission form to the Admission Officer to receive the Admit Card, which carries your reference number.
- Wait for the merit list to be displayed as per schedule.
- Once your admission is confirmed, deposit your fees by the due date and get the roll number, and section details. Join classes on the given date
A candidate seeking admission at ILM Colleges should visit the Admission Office with the following documents:
Two Attested Copies of:
- National Identity Card / Birth Certificate
- Father's National Identity Card
- Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Secondary College Certificate
- Marks Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Provisional Certificate (For result awaiting candidates only)
- Migration Certificate / NOC (if applicable)
- Equivalence Certificate (if applicable)
- Four ID card size photographs with blue background